What is Rhenmatoid Arthritis?
Inflammation of the lining of different joints in your body is known as rheumatoid arthritis (RA). RA can either lasts for a few months leaving you with permanent disability or is chronic lasting for years or even for life. It causes various joints in your body to be inflamed, leading to severe swelling, pain, stiffness and in some cases losing it shape resulting in loss of normal movement.
The common rheumatoid arthritis symptoms includes:
- Swelling of the joints. Especially in the small joints of the hands and feets.
- Morning stiffness of the joints.
- Swelling and pain of the joints.
- Inflammation of the blood vessels causing nodules or lumps under the surface you skin.
- Build up of fluid in particularly in the ankles area.
People with a family history of rheumatoid arthritis are at a greater risk in inheriting and developing the disease then those who have no history at all.
Learn how to cure your arthritis through natural solutions!
© www.echl.org Disclaimer